Food For Thought Thursday



Interesting video that got me pumped to start looking at my diet more closely.  I eat a lot of dairy..at least cheese.  Thinking of things I can take out and add.  


Random question for today.  Do you have any opinions about the Girl Scout organization?  If so, what do you think about the Girl Scouts?  Would you have your daughter in the program?  I'm a mixed bag of feelings.  I like the idea of her going to a group and learning about ways she can give back to her society, improve on character traits, etc. but in part, it seems like it is kind of an exclusive-like do goody club that really kind of seems like a glorified craft time where the kids sit around talking about how good they are and eating starchy, sugary and snacky foods (just my first impression).  Please share anything you know about this organization to help me gain some better perspective.  I doubt many of you will have much to say but who knows with blog land!  


What is something you'd like to change about your diet? 


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment