Four of This and That

I am so behind with this TAG.  I feel bad because I was tagged by one of my very favorite runners, bloggers and people that I know through this blog world and this shout out is only going to tell you what you already know because I'm pretty sure you already all follow her but if you don't then you. really. must. read. her. blog.  She makes me happy about life, laugh at little things, learn new favorite recipes that I actually use in real life (big for me!!), and she is SUPER fast and I can't wait to watch her break 3 hours in the marathon and some day be the next big Olympian that steals the heart of every American! In case you don't know who I am talking about, thank you Janae at Hungry Runner Girl for who you are!  You're one special gift to the world!  You inspire me in so many ways!


Four TV Shows I Watch:
-Modern Family
-Survivor
-On some seasons I do hang my head in shame and watch The Bachelor...hey, no judging...everyone needs some mindlessness.  :)  
-Not Sure i have another one...I'm watching The Biggest Loser right now.  

Four Things I'm Passionate About
-Being a Mother to my Three Kids and being married to my best friend and love Waylon!
-Teaching, Educational Reform, Literacy Instruction
-Running
-Reading, Writing And Learning (okay so this is 3 but this is my blog so I can do it that way!)

Four Words/Phrases I Use Too Much
-Stop yelling at your sister!!! ( I usually yell this)
-I think I could have one more kid (I say this way too much because really, lady (me) GET A GRIP with those ovaries! Stop having kids already!)
-That's Funny (even when it isn't funny).
-Yeah, yeah, um huh, yeah ( when I'm on the phone and agreeing with everything the person says).
--oh, and my husband and I say Dude to each other way too much...it is just kind of weird.  

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To
-My Marathon Training and the races in between
-Beach Trip this week with good friends who are like family.  A beautiful beach house, gorgeous coast line, games, food, movies, LOVE!  
-My Kids' first day at Gymnastics tomorrow.
-Summer, Travel, Sunshine!

Four Things I Love About Winter
-Holidays, Traditions, cuddling with family, knowing I have a warm bed and house

Four of Your Favorite Places to Travel:
-Thailand
-The Beach...preferably a warm beach but the Oregon coast has its perks too!
-Colorado Mountains...Redstone, Aspen, Summit County
-Some place we've never been to before...love experiencing new countries, cultures, and places around the corner in my own country!  

Since I already did a tag today I'm going to pass on the tag part of this but please answer any or all of these questions for me!  I really want to know.  Even if it is one thing for each or just one thing!  

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment