IT Band? Advice Please.

I do plan on doing some google searches to get some information about this topic once I get some solid time today but half the fun of this blog is having my wonderful readers who have so much knowledge and wisdom to share so I thought I'd ask you first.  I'll let the video do the talking since it takes less time than typing.  I don't even know if it is an IT band pain that I am feeling or not.  I've been fortunate enough to not have many injuries or issues as a runner up until now that I'm in my 30's.  Boo.  Are we all going to eventually just fall apart?  Gosh, I hope not.  But if so, I think running is worth it!  


Happy Tuesday!

Hope whatever information I get about this topic will also be helpful to others with similar pains.  

By the way, the rolling pin....totally joking about the house wife comment...I barely cook...let alone use that thing on food or in the kitchen.



Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment