I Have a Problem

Hey Blog Peeps! Welcome new readers!  If you're in the Portland area, the Portland Running Company is having a sale this weekend so go check it out!






I've been taking sort of a blog break the past few days so sorry if I have missed out on commenting on some of your wonderful blogs!  I've just really been needing to be off the computer and be more PRESENT with my kids and myself.  It has been nice.  We are also neck deep in kitchen remodel so the kitchen has been in the living room and dining room and this makes for some craziness.  It is coming along though and I'm so excited! 

Our Kitchen workers Tina and John are Awesome!  Bless their hearts for working through all the craziness of three kids and a mommy ranting all day. 

I went back to Portland Running Company today to return my Asics and get another pair of Brooks Launch since I LOVE them so much!  Just as I was leaving to attempt to go do this and go to a paint store to choose paint for my kitchen alone with my three energetic kids, my awesome babysitter text me to ask if she could come hang out.  Instead, she went along with us!  What a blessing!  I was prepared to use some MAJOR bribery but instead had her to help out!  

Unfortunately, having Katy along meant more time for me to shop in Portland Running Company which wasn't necessarily a good thing since everything was on sale.  Help me now!  I have a problem.  I've never been a big shopper.  I'm not one of those women that has to have all the latest fashion accessories or fancy shoes.  Running gear, however, has become an entirely different issue.  I must get a grip.  

I did get some great deals and things that I will use daily!  




A pair of recovery socks for myself and one for my dear husband.  Perhaps we will wear them in our 5k this weekend.  

As a mother that rarely does her hair, another hat is a perfect thing to spend my money on.  And one on sale is even better!

Love these!  I also have a pair of the Asics ones but I like these much better.  They are both great.  

I've heard good things about this Glutamine recovery drink.  Janae has convinced me to get some!  Thanks Janae!  I'll be having some tonight after my repeat miles.  And also after my 5k on Sunday!

And then, who doesn't love mail?!  Awhile back, I won a giveaway from Jill for some Fitness Edge Protein Powder Sports Drink.  Yeah, I got it today as soon as I came home from my shopping.  Thanks Jill!  

Hope to catch up with everyone soon!  So sorry if I'm bad at responding to comments these days.  I still treasure each and every comment and really hope to respond as soon as life slows down a bit.  

Happy Friday,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment