The Sartorialist in Atlanta, Georgia

Finally, Garance and I are making our way to the deep South this Friday, September 17.

The Hagedorn Gallery is hosting an exhibit of my work along with their gallery opening this Friday. Then, we'll be spending 1 or 2 days soaking up Southern style and hospitality.

If everything goes according to plan, I'll be shooting in Atlanta early the 17th, Savannah on the 18th and back in Atlanta on the 19th.

So, what do I have to see in Atlanta and in Savannah???

Below are the details for the opening. As always, it's open to the public. I'd love to see y'all there!

Date: Friday, September 17
Time: 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Open to the public.

Venue Details:
HAGEDORN FOUNDATION GALLERY
THE GALLERIES OF PEACHTREE HILLS
425 PEACHTREE HILLS AVE #25
ATLANTA, GA 30305
http://www.hfgallery.org/exhibitions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment