[Yahalu-Yeheli] table for two







 
 
 
                                                      
 
 



Candles flicker softly on a table set for two,
There's no one on the earth tonight except for me and you.

A nice romantic dinner and a bottle of chilled wine,
And we are here together in a moment stopped in time.

A love so few have ever known and this is its birth night,
Alone within our little world, you and I and candlelight.

So soon we will set free the feelings that we want to share.
And I am held here spellbound by your laughter in the air.

Thoughts of love like falling leaves,
Swirling in the autumn breeze,

Flow in our minds and in our eyes,
A tender look and longing sighs,

We touch and as the fire starts,
That we have kindled in our hearts,

We kiss and hear the angels sing,
As heavens gift to me you bring,

No more to live my life alone.

* I Love You *

AJITH 

                                              
 
 
 
 

 
 
.




__._,_.___



   !!!((((((((Receive Wonderful Items Like This))))))!!!
                      Send a Mail to
           yahaluyeheli-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
             Confirm your Request & Join with us
               or Click here to join yahaluyeheli

              Late Last Night and the Night Before
         Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers knocking at the door
             I Want to Go Out, don't Know if I Can
                    'Cause I am so afraid
                    of the Tommykncoker Man


   ________________Y A H A L U Y E H E L I______________          
         ))))))) It's the Tommyknocker day..!(((((((
        




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment