Pumpkin Art and Favorite Cardboard Box Creations

Since it is a season for pumpkins, I thought I'd include some pictures of our pumpkin painting fun. I wanted to use some from the past 4 years but this is the first year we have pictures where the girls are not painting in their undies. Bummer.  The undies pics are way cuter but probably not appropriate for a blog. This time of year is not the same without some pumpkin art!  I also included some pictures of some of our favorite cardboard box creations.




Amazing how much entertainment just a big cardboard box can provide!  This house that my husband made lasted a loooong time and was used for many things.


Neighborhood painting party



Little Fairy Houses


And a Big Fairy House (this was the first cardboard house redecorated for a Tinkerbell party)


Watching movies in their new favorite spot


Spaceship. Not so sure what N is doing. Looking fierce though.


Castle




Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment