Creative Wee Words Wednesday

Thank you so much for your supportive comments about my Fairy Magic post.  Made me feel okay about posting some mommy stuff on here and not losing all my special runner friends.  I woke up inspired to do more of what I love with my kids and a huge part of that is cultivating their creative spirit (and mine) through projects and allowing them to discover the world through their questions, ideas, and creations.  








2010 was my first big injury that kept me from being able to run but it was also the first time I've experienced a big comeback after an injury and this feeling is priceless! I will never again take running for granted!

A big part of 2010 for my husband was building up his personal electrical engineering business.  

And the Glorious Sunshine came to visit us today in Portland!  Even if it was only brief, it was sun and it has been way too long!  Such a mood booster!

Now the hubby is home EARLY so that means that I get to go run.  Hoping for a 7 or 8 miler today.  


1.  For those of you that know about these races, what would your recommendation be....should I sign up for the Newport Marathon in June or the Portland Marathon in October?  


2.  What were the highlights of your 2010 year?



Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment