Redemption Push Ups




These were my redemption push ups after the gym tonight.  They were harder than I thought they would be.   I had big plans for the gym tonight.  Was hoping for some solid repeat miles at around 6:40 pace.  Warmed up for a slow mile and then did one mile at 6:40.  Felt pretty good.  It definitely told me that I have lost a lot but it felt like I could do several more.  After a recovery jog for a half mile, I picked it up again but it just didn't feel right.  My hamstring felt tight and something just wasn't right.  Instead of pushing through it, I decided to play it safe and be smart.  I finished my workout on the stair climber and elliptical.  I ended with some stretching, foam rolling and then came home and iced after my kid redemption push ups.  


I took this picture last night of my girls before bed.  This goes along with my last blog : When The Pieces Come Together. Learning To Read and Achieving New Levels as a Runner.  So precious for me to find them like this....as a mother and a teacher.  



Thanks again for such awesome playlist suggestions for my iPod!  You guys are awesome!  

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment