Merry Christmas! Thank You Secret Santa Meg! XO

A very Merry Christmas to all of you my bloggy blog friends!  It has been a wonderful 2 months or so of blogging.  I've had fun with it, made some great connections and learned a ton from you all.  Oh, and I've been greatly inspired in so many ways! 


I got my secret santa gift in the mail today!  Thank you so much to Meg from Meg Runs!  She is one of my favorite bloggers and I love her words.  Her beautiful spirit always comes through her posts to move me in some way.  I especially love that she is probably the most amazing Kindergarten teacher ever!  You can tell that she loves her students and deeply values them....for the unique little people that they are.  Love this!  I wish my kids could have her as their teacher. Every child needs a Meg as a their teacher at least once in their educational career. Oh, and she is an AWESOME runner!  








Thank you so much Meg!  I love love love it.  I think I'll wear it in my next race too.  I also love that it is made with recycled and earth friendly materials!  The way to an Oregon girl's heart.  :)  


I am feeling so bad that my gift has not been received yet.  I hope the mail people didn't mess things up because I sent it last Monday!!!  :(  So I might just have to reveal myself early and apologize profusely!  

Off to wrap some presents and put some carrots out for the reindeer!  
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment