Official Running Sleeves Are Overrated!




This post is inspired by a post today by ERG.  Yes, I know, I already did a shout out to her the other day but what can I say?  I love her blogs.  Today she posted a picture of her arm with a striped arm sleeve and had us guessing what kind of sleeve it was.  I may be wrong but I guessed that it was a Baby Leg.   Many of you Mamas out there might know what Baby Legs are and if not, check them out.  I love them and I think they are great for all from babies to adults (me).  They have especially been nice when my kids were crawling on our hard wood floors.  My favorite use for them has been as arm warmers when I'm running or racing and not quite wanting a long sleeve shirt.  I even use them just for a splash of color to my outfit.  Hey, in Portland, Oregon, this thing goes!   Maybe this video will inspire you to get some...even if you don't have a baby!









My husband was not a big fan of the baby legs on our son but I thought they were fabulous for wearing under shorts to keep his legs warm when it isn't quite warm enough for just his shorts or when he was crawling around a lot.  


I used my rainbow baby legs for my half marathon this June 2010.  Once I warmed up, I just pulled them off and tied them to my top.  If you look closely, you can see them tied right above that small bug bite (oh wait, that's my boob).

Here they are again.  


Oh, and just for kicks, here are my two biggest cheerleaders!  My husband had them make signs for me and they were all waiting on some country back road at around mile 8.  It was so wonderful to hear them cheering me on and waving their signs. My one year old was cheering too!  



Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment